Tuesday 21 January 2014

New Ark Duke Vs! Monotype Battles!


Hey guys, I've got a new video up for you to enjoy, the fourth installment in my Ark Duke VS series. This one has three battles included, as they aren't especially long ones, but they all feature my water type team, as voted here! This video shows off Kingdra almost exclusively, so I WILL be doing more water-type monotype battles and videos in the future, for sure. I love this team I've built too much not to! Also I've tried out a few voice editing tricks in this one. I'm definitely getting much more familiar with both the video editor I'm using, and the audio editing software.

Anyway, you can check out the video here! Be sure to leave any comments you may have about the series or battles, and be sure to share with anyone who you think might enjoy it! Always looking for some criticism or feedback, and the more people that see it the more feedback I can get!

Thanks for reading, and I'll see you back here for more news about the channel!


No comments:

Post a Comment